As a family owned and operated company, we understand the importance of compassion for patients and families alike. Mike & Yvonne Whitaker, long time residents of Wise, VA, started In Home Care in 1995 with this in mind. We invite you to explore the vast range of health care services offered by people who value commitment to family and community.
Comprehensive Home Care Services
In Home Care is committed to providing the highest quality home care services in Wise, VA. We will coordinate our efforts with your doctor and healthcare professionals to ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of our patients. While in our care you will have the comfort of knowing that you and your loved ones are being cared for by an exceptional staff with a vast range of medical knowledge, as well as compassion for care-giving. Come and experience the best with In Home Care!
Our Services Include:
- Personal care and Home Health – All of your medical and personal care needs.
- Durable Medical Equipment – Hospital beds, wheelchairs, lift chairs and more.
- Uniform Shop – Work uniforms, nursing apparel and shoes.
Serving the Southwest Virginia Counties of Wise, Lee, Scott, Washington, Smyth, Tazewell, Buchanan, Dickenson, and Russell.
In Home Care’s home health services and medical equipment services are accredited by Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP). We are also members in good standing of:
- VA Association of Personal Care
- VA Association for Home Care
- TN Association for Home Care
- Uniform Retailers Association
Contact In Home Care, Inc. today at 276-328-9340!
In Home Care, Inc. complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. In Home Care, Inc. does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
In Home Care, Inc. :
• Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
○ Qualified sign language interpreters
○ Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
• Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
○ Qualified interpreters
○ Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Amy Jackson.
If you believe that In Home Care, Inc. has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Amy Jackson, Civil Rights Coordinator, 201 Nottingham Ave, Wise, VA 24293, 800-784-3500, TTY 800-828-1120, Fax 276-328-0947, Email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, Amy Jackson, Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
For language assisted services please see following link: Interpreter Services